Whateves: I Just Realized...

10/12/14

I Just Realized...

Hey guys! I just realized that I haven't been posting in a while. So, I decided to do this quick post and say, HAI!! ……… That's pretty much it. Well…. I have this pic here if u want to see it...
What do you think of chibi Percy? Isn't he adorable? Do you like Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus? Umm…… Are any of you excited for the new Disney movie, Big Hero 6?
I am super excited for this movie!!!! It comes out LITERALLY 2 DAYS before my BIRTHDAY! *Squee!* So uh… I have nothing else to say to you random assorted peeps who I don't know, so……
BAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey girls! Rules for commenting:

1.) Obviously no swearing or speaking rudely.
2.) Be nice when you comment.


If you do not follow these rules, your comments will be removed.