Whateves: More About My Writing Contest

11/11/14

More About My Writing Contest

         Well guys, here I am again. I'm really sorry that we haven't posted in a while, but school and other activities, and well, life have gotten on our top priorities list. Also, when we aren't doing those things, we don't really have any ideas what to post. :/ That's a problem, isn't it? So please comment and tell us what we need to post more about, or ideas for us to start posting about. 'Kay? Get it, got it good?
 With that out of the way, I want to tell you guys more about my writing contest back at Lord's Girls. I've updated the page I have for that, so if you just go to that link and go to my page called, "My Writing Contest!" you'll see directions to enter, prizes you'll get if you win or get in third or second place, when your piece has to get to me by, and also suggestions that you can give me for the prizes-because, quite frankly, my prizes are really lame. Like, super lame. But if I don't get suggestions, they'll stay super lame. You know what? I'll just paste the page right here, so you don't have to do all that stuff up there. :)




"Hello guys! So if you want to enter for my writing contest, just comment here! ;) It makes things easier for me to have all of your names on one page.




How to enter:




  1. Email me HERE to tell me you are definitely, absolutely entering.
  2. Get an idea of a fantasy story in your head.
  3. Email me again with your official piece-make sure its theme is fantasy like and you are pleased with yourself.
  4. Wait and see if you win!




What you get:







  1. The prize: I will put your button up on the main page of my blog for 3 months. Sorry that is a sort-of-lame prize, but I couldn't think of anything else that I could do virtually. If you have any other suggestions to go with that prize, I will except ideas in the comments! I highly encourage it!
  2. I will post the winner on my blog , along with a 2nd and 3rd place winners. I will include the 1st place person's URL for their blog, their story, and why I loved their story. 
  3. The prize for 2nd place: I will put your blog button on the main page of my blog for 1 1/2 months.
  4. The prize for 3rd place winner: I will put your blog button on the main page of my blog for 3 weeks.






When it is due:


This is my second time pushing it back, due to no entries. I now have one entry(thanks Meghan) but obviously that won't do any good. :/ The new due-date is December 31, 2014. Sorry if you have to wait a long time, but PEOPLE JUST DON'T ENTER QUICK! Please, people, is it really that hard to type something up?! I need to have your entries by New Year's, so I can post the winner.




Suggestions:


The prizes are sort of lame, so I was wondering if any of you masterminds out there have any other ideas for prizes? They have to be virtual, so nothing like a giveaway and such. Just comment down below and I'll consider your ideas. If you entered the contest, I will email you if there is any changes to the prize. Also, you still may comment ideas even if you entered already.






YOU MUST ENTER!!!!!! ;) Good luck!"






So that's the page you will see if you go to that page on my blog. PLEASE, enter! I feel like a disaster because Meghan's the only one who entered. Every body that I know who did a writing contest didn't have to push the due-date back 2 times. :( And they had people enter. So please enter! I'm begging you! *Gets down on knees*
 Remember that the theme is fantasy! Thanks for reading and considering entering-RIGHT?????




Peace out,






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey girls! Rules for commenting:

1.) Obviously no swearing or speaking rudely.
2.) Be nice when you comment.


If you do not follow these rules, your comments will be removed.