Whateves: Wazz up!

9/9/14

Wazz up!

What's up guys? Just wanted to mention that there is a new page up on one of my other blogs, A Dash of Friendship. I can make chibi avatars! It's a cool thing that I can do, like GPL makes buttons and signatures. I can make one for anybody, so go check out ADOF, that's the sites nickname.  It's kinda like nobody checks it out, so I will try to post a lot more on all 3 of my blogs. That's right,  3. There's this one, ADOF, and, the blog that started it all, Yooper girl! Without Yoopergirl, GPL probably wouldn't have a blog! I'm kinda like a trendsetter! So anyways, that's basically what I wanted to say!
Signing off, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey girls! Rules for commenting:

1.) Obviously no swearing or speaking rudely.
2.) Be nice when you comment.


If you do not follow these rules, your comments will be removed.