Whateves: Hi

8/24/14

Hi

Hi guys! This is the new blog! And stuff! And, I really have nothing to say right now. Well, I am eating a muffin and trying to write an interesting blog post. This muffin is delicious. It's Lemon Poppy-seed. My favorite. LOL, why am I writing about a muffin??? Anyways, on the less breakfast-y term, I might be doing a lot more blog posts today, cause its really gloomy out. :( My muffin has holes in it. It looks like Swiss cheese. I don't even like cheese! But I like pizza. Pizza has cheese. Look at me, I'm just blabbering about nothing, aren't I? Well, If you're bored of me talking about food,
Bai!
Chickadee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey girls! Rules for commenting:

1.) Obviously no swearing or speaking rudely.
2.) Be nice when you comment.


If you do not follow these rules, your comments will be removed.