Whateves: Maleficent (A Review)

8/24/14

Maleficent (A Review)

 Hey guys! G.P.L. is here to do a review! ABOUT MALEFICENT!!!!!!!!!!




Maleficent is my favorite movie, and I seriously doubt it'll EVER be replaced. I love it so much! Who here hasn't seen Maleficent? Well, this post is for you! 
 I am absolutely obsessed with Maleficent! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! But not as much as God, mind you. I really, really, really, really, REALLY want a poster-but my mom said it would make my younger sisters have nightmares. :( You crushed me. But whatever...NO! I CAN NOT FORGET IT! Whew. Calm down, calm down. I know, I'm weird. 
 Anyway...you know what Maleficent is about. Everyone does! I'm just here talking about it. My review:

Romance: one kiss. 
Action: Quite a bit, which is what makes it awesome! That is the main reason it is PG.
Scary Images: Not really scary. Unless you are afraid of dragons. 
Language: None. Only mild name-calling, such as 'beastie' or 'ugly'.

I give it.....................................................................1000000000000 stars! LOL! Fine, I'll be serious. But you already know how many stars I give it. A complete 5. Wooh! 
 Thanks for reading my review(if you have made it this far) and come again!

Guinea Pig Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey girls! Rules for commenting:

1.) Obviously no swearing or speaking rudely.
2.) Be nice when you comment.


If you do not follow these rules, your comments will be removed.